Tuesday, June 19, 2012

New Release Tuesday >> June 19, 2012

New Release Tuesday, June 19, 2012
It's that time of the week again! Yes, my dears, it's NEW RELEASE TUESDAY, a book lover's favorite day of the week in which fresh new copies of literature are made available to us. We have yet another light week this time in YA novels, but the title I am most eager to get my hands on is the zombie novel (I can't stress enough how much I love a good zombie novel!) This Is Not a Test. The historical fiction Violins of Autumn also looks promising, and I will have to check that one out as well! Which titles are you interested in reading this week?

Science Fiction / Fantasy / Paranormal YA New Releases

Blood Moon (Drake Chronicles #5) by Alyxandra Harvey
Burn Mark by Laura Powell
Soulbound (Legacy of Tril #1) by Heather Brewer
This Is Not a Test by Courtney Summers

Contemporary YA New Releases

Just Flirt by Laura Bowers
Something Like Normal by Trish Doller
Violins of Autumn by Amy McAuley
The Wild Queen: The Days and Nights of Mary Queen of Scots (Young Royals #7) by Carolyn Meyer

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...